A BEAUTY SECRET USED BY CLEOPATRA AND NEFERTITI, THE BEAUTIFUL EGYPTIAN QUEENS
Nigella sativa is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae native to South and West Asia. Its seeds and the oil derived from them are widely used as spices in eastern cuisine and in folk traditions for its skin and health benefits. Black cumin oil has 2000+ years of rich traditional medicine use.
TriNutra’s cold pressed black cumin oil is standardized to 3% thymoquinone – a potent active molecule, and contains fatty acids like linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid. Its free fatty acid (FFA) level is kept very low (< 2%) to maintain high stability and quality.
Learn more about B’utyQuin™
B’utyQuin™ – MAIN BENEFITS TO SKIN
- Anti-aging and longevity – boost mitochondrial functions that slowdown with age
- Skin energizer – optimize and improve cell respiration and energy production
- Hydration and barrier repair – improved metabolism resulting in more water molecules formation and barrier restoration
- Diminishing InflammAging – powerful anti-inflammatory
- Reducing oxidative stress – improve the action of antioxidant enzymes and scavenge free radical
- Protecting – pollution and sun
- Relief for seborrhoea, dandruff